Diffstat (limited to 'doc')
1 files changed, 6 insertions, 5 deletions
diff --git a/doc/lang.txt b/doc/lang.txt
index 0991537..ab5bb55 100644
@@ -85,7 +85,7 @@ TABLE OF CONTENTS:
2.2. As-If Rule:
- Anything specified in this document may be treated however the
+ Any behavior specified in this document may be treated however the
compiler wishes, as long as the result is observed as if the semantics
specified were followed strictly.
@@ -93,18 +93,19 @@ TABLE OF CONTENTS:
3.1. Whitespace and Keywords:
- The language is composed of several classes of tokens. There are
- comments, identifiers, keywords, punctuation, and whitespace.
+ The language is composed of several classes of tokens: comments,
+ identifiers, keywords, punctuation, and whitespace.
Comments begin with "/*" and end with "*/". This style of comment
may nest, meaning that /* and */ still have a meaning within the
- comment. No other text in this comment is interpreted.
+ comment. No other text in this type of comment is interpreted.
/* this is a comment /* with another inside */ */
Alternatively, '//' may be used to denote a comment. This comment
will extend to the end of the current line. Newlines within a line
- comment may not be escaped.
+ comment may not be escaped. /* has no special meaning within a //
// this is a line comment
// it will end on this line, regardless of the trailing \